Premier Minister Shahbaz Sharif has launched a “sasta petrol scheme sasta diesel” scheme that will help the poor parts of Pakistan.
Individuals earning less than Rs. the 40,000 per month household income are the most benefited from this program. The government has set aside an amount of Rs. 28 billion to assist nearly 14 million households that are marginalized across the nation.
How to Apply Govt’s Sasta Petrol Scheme
The applicants must
- Send your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number to 786 using SMS to register.
- You should wait for a call coming from Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) which will confirm the payment.
- After receiving the message the residents from Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan are able to visit HBL and the residents from Khyber Pukhtunkhwa (KP), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) can go to Bank Alfalah to claim a subsidy of up to Rs. 2,000.
The government will provide this aid to 8 million families who are registered in BISP. The relief quota will also include six million families that are not registered. They have to prove that their household income is not more than Rs. 40,000.
These terms and conditions of the program are as follows:
- Anyone who is registered with BISP are entitled to relief.
- Only one member of one family will have access for the benefits.
- The program is geared towards widowed or married women.
- Male representative to be eligible for assistance in the case of inability of widowed or married women.
- Subsidy payment to be made after registration is completed.